Asian College of Hotel Management is one of the top College of choice for the Students of Hospitality in Vijayawada. Our college provides Scope to develop lust for Learning and passion for their Professional growth. The mission of this College is to train the students as well Motivated professionals, who will be intellectually competent, morally upright and Socially Committed in Order to become instruments of Social transformation and to find new horizons in their carrier development.
This College Strides to invade new realms of knowledge and to be a flagship for excellence in education. This incredible journey was started in the year 2002, When AIHM was established this is the first and foremost institution to introduce Diploma Courses DHM, MDHM and PGDHM (franchise to JNNYC). It scatters the academic and career needs of the students of Andhra pradesh. In 2011 our College offered ANU Centre for Distance Education Course in Hospitality.
The glory of this College is Crowned in the year 2014 as it was promoted by the SAI SARASWATI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY, by the name Asian College of Hotel Management affiliated to Krishna University, Machilipatnam offered regular graduation Course B.Sc (H & HA) with intake of 50 Students for each Course in Krishna District. The College had experienced Sound academic Credentials and Practical exposure in mentoring Students. This endless journey Continuous Until we find realms for the future generation.
Vision: To emerge quickly as a force to reckon with in our region for imparting quality management and professional education and aspire to earn eventually national and international re conviction as a premier educational college with academic excellence.
- To create and sustain intellectually challenging environment, which enables and empowers the students and the faculty, the key two players in the academic arena.
- To perform best practice bench marketing on a continual basis for evolving the right culture in the college.
- To develop efficient knowledge delivery systems with emphasis on the learning and problem-solving capabilities of the students.
- To facilitate the metamorphosis of the students into productive and responsible citizens.
- To maintain high degree of integrity and transparency and highest form of professional ethics in our day-to-day affairs.